The Australian Institute of Creative Design is a registered training organisation and adheres to the requirements of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR).
The Student Handbooks below outline the school policies and procedures. If you have any questions, or would like further information please contact us on (07) 55 938 335.
Download a Student Handbook:
Policies Relating to VET FEE-HELP:
For more information regarding VET FEE-HELP, please view our VET FEE-HELP information page.
- Refund Policy for the purposes of the VET FEE-HELP Assistance Scheme
- Fair Treatment and Equal Benefits and Opportunity Policy and Procedure
- Student Review Procedures for Re-Crediting a Fee Balance
- Statement of VET Tutition Assurance
- Academic & Non-Academic Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Withdrawal From Study Policy and Procedure